Digitalization will radically change the face of industrial operation & maintenance (O&M) over the next few years. Machine learning and IoT technologies already enable real-time predictive maintenance and process optimization for companies of all sizes.
To remain competitive, industrial companies need to embrace this change. They need to separate hype from technologies that can deliver real business value.
This is where Maintpartner Productivity and Digital Solutions can help.
We work with industrial companies to drive significant improvements in their O&M activities. We offer anomaly detection, predictive maintenance and process optimization solutions based on machine learning technologies and our process experience.
Combination of leading-edge technology and industrial process experience differentiates us from pure technology vendors. We run operation and maintenance activities for our customers. We know what works in real life – and what doesn’t.
Our Analytics solutions combine industry expertise with leading-edge machine learning analytics to deliver superior insights.
MP INtelligence® Anomaly Detection
Advanced machine learning based Anomaly Detection solution to identify issues in industrial processes, ensure continuity of production and minimize unavailability costs.
Machine learning algorithms are specifically designed for large-scale industrial data and processes. Solution combines expert insight with leading-edge algorithms to deliver superior and actionable insights. Download brochure »
- Real-time collection and analysis of thousands of signals
- Automatic parameter correlation and model training for the industrial process data
- Early detection of anomalies linked to equipment failures and process disturbances
- Issues that happen for the first time without any previous modeling can be detected
- Web-based user interface for viewing data and managing warnings
- Eliminates typically 30-80% of unexpected stoppages and downtime
- Improves maintenance efficiency by moving work from unplanned to planned maintenance windows
- Maximizes asset and machinery lifetime by performing maintenance well before issues escalate
- Rapid deployment and low up-front investments, resulting in fast payback
- Secure, scalable and proven
MP INtelligence® Process Optimization
An advanced machine learning based Process Optimization solution.
Our Maintenance Development Services enable you to optimize your investments and maintenance activities to where is counts most.
Rapid Risk Assessment (RRA)
Data-driven simulation that enables focusing maintenance activity and investments to most critical assets. Simulation with a specifically developed software enables numerical and visual investigation of asset criticality and impact to production. Data is collected from CMMS/MES systems and key personnel is interviewed to understand data. Quick first step towards cost optimization and financial risk mitigation. Typical project duration only 2-4 weeks from access to data.
Maintenance Quality Report (MQR)
Structured review of maintenance system, processes, usage and quality of data. Provides a comprehensive view of the maintenance operations, planning and impact. Identifies key issues in maintenance operations and provides improvement suggestions. Data is collected from CMMS systems (asset hierarchy, preventive maintenance program, etc.) and key personnel is interviewed to understand data. Typical project duration only 2-4 weeks from access to data.
Dynamic Preventive Maintenance Program (DPM)
Every industrial facility is unique – a set of processes of which some are more prone to failures than others, or more critical for the production. DPM is a program that ensures your preventive maintenance program has been optimized in accordance with the plant’s performance targets. From the business point of view, maintenance resources can be allocated to the most critical objects without delay.
DPM program includes the following phases:
- Standardization of the asset hierarchy* - includes defining the standard model and adding missing data
- Asset criticality classification* - developing a process model and agreeing on key parameters for simulation
- Review and development of preventive maintenance programs
- Continuous monitoring and development
*) using specifically developed simulation tools
We work across multiple industries focusing on improving Operation & Maintenance processes. Our process specialists together with advanced analytics and simulation tools deliver unique insights in the following industries today:
- Energy: CHP, Hydro, Waste, Nuclear
- Pulp & Paper
And all our solutions apply to any industry.